Protect your work and bring air bubbles out of applications with this pair of flexible unite spiked shoes. The gray flexible plastic lets you work in ease and comfort. The flexibility of the base of the shoe creates a more natural movement when walking. Thirteen 3/4″ steel spikes (overall length) are precisely positioned around the plastic base of the sandal for balance when walking on epoxy, sealers, gunite, and shotcrete materials. The back of each shoe has a stop to prevent work boots from moving around the shoe. Each shoe is equipped with two adjustable nylon straps that fit around the work boot. Plastic clasps secure straps to minimize loosening that occurs with Velcro closures. The overall length of shoe is 12″. Use with work boots for safety. One size fits most. Sold as a pair. For best results tighten spikes before use.
- Spikes release air bubbles from epoxy and gunite overlays
- Protects material from footprints
- Strong 3/4″ steel spikes
- Spikes positioned to distribute weight across the shoe
- Spikes are replaceable
- Flexible plastic lets you work on gunite, epoxy or sealers with ease of movement
- Back stop of shoe prevents foot from moving around on shoe
- Plastic clasps on adjustable nylon straps secure shoes
- For best results tighten spikes before use
- One size fits most
- Sold as a pair
WARNING: Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.